- Strategy-Proof Assignment Of Multiple Resources (with Albin Erlanson), Journal of Economic Theory, 2015 Volume 159, Pages 137-162
- Priority Classes And Weighted Constrained Equal Awards Rules For The Claims Problem, Journal of Economic Theory, 2015 Volume 160, Pages 36-55
- The replacement principle in networked economies with single-peaked preferences, Social Choice and Welfare, 2016 Volume 47, Pages 763-789
- Efficient, fair, and strategy-proof (re)allocation under network constraints, Social Choice and Welfare, 2017 Vol 48, Pages 109-131
- Teamwork and Individual Productivity, accepted at Management Science (with Rafael Treibich)
I am an assistant professor in the Department of Economics at Copenhagen Business School. My research examines the strategic, efficiency, and fairness properties of economic mechanisms. I completed my Ph.D. in economics at the University of Rochester working under the supervision of William Thomson.